Monday, October 13, 2008

Sarah and Dick

I got a message from Sarah the other day asking if we could catch up this week one lunchtime. I worked out that today, Monday, was the best day.

(A quick digression: Sarah's a writer, and in her new book there's a fictionalised version of me, he's called Richard. You know all this already, of course, and that Sarah's happily married. I discovered today that the fictionalised version of her is 'Sarah', which is, of course, not her real name. How about that....we picked the same name.)

Back to our story... I left work just before lunch, came home and had a lovely 20-minute lie-down before Sarah arrived. I hadn't come since Thursday (it's unusual for me to go this long, and it wasn't really deliberate) and while I was having my lie-down it occurred to me that I was just about the horniest I'd been since I was about 20. I really miss that; maybe I've stumbled onto something....?

When Sarah arrived I decided to let my cock do the thinking, so within about a minute of her walking in the door I had her panties off, her skirt up around her waist, she was bent over holding onto the back of a chair and I was grabbing her by the hips and fucking her as though my life depended on it. She was, she said later, very agreeably surprised by my determination. As was I.

No comments: