Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Cathy and David and Miss X and Me.


It's never easy, is it? Trying to coordinate 3 busy people. Cathy's almost certainly going to be out of town so yesterday I called David (who I still haven't met, by the way) and suggested that he try to get Miss X to entertain us tomorrow night. She's keen on the idea, but won't know for sure til tomorrow.

Cathy told me that David had asked her quite a lot about me - he'd asked, among other things, how tall I was and what my body was like. She said I was almost 6 feet tall and had a hot body. You can guess how much I liked hearing this.

In some ways I'll be more comfortable with Miss X than with Cathy. Cathy's a good friend now, and if we do do this thing where she's bossed around by two men (me being one of them) I might find it hard to, er, objectify her. Whereas Miss X is someone I've never met, there's much less risk of my inner niceness ruining the mood.

In the meantime, I got an extraordinary email from Harriet. I called her, we're meeting on Tuesday.

No comments: