Saturday, October 18, 2008

Mango


I got a delightful text yesterday from Sarah. She was in a shop in one of the far-flung suburbs of the city we live in and she'd spotted a giant pile of packets of 7D Dried Mango.

Huh? Well, with me and Sarah, when we're not having sex we're talking about food, and one day we got on to the topic of dried mango and I was whingeing about how the 7-11 at Changi airport - which used to sell 7D - has now switched to another, lesser brand, and about how Philippine dried mango is superior in every respect to Thai dried mango, and it's a miracle really that she doesn't sometimes just tell me to shut the fuck up.

So she bought me 6 packets for $20 ($3.30 each, plus an extra 20c for warehousing, funding, cost of credit, admin etc.). I have to fuck her to get the mangoes.

No comments: