Friday, November 28, 2008

Update

Two and a half weeks without sex, which is very unusual for me. During the week I had a few close calls... David and the horny housewife, which fell through. Friendly Policeman and I were going to have some fun with an acquaintance of his on Thursday, but she ended up cancelling. Then I had the brilliant idea of getting me, Joan and Friendly Policeman together but that didn't work out. The closest I got to actual sex was I went out on Wednesday night with a head-hunter who I know fancies me. I'm sure she'd be happy to have me plunge the tusk into her at some point, but I really want her to find me a job first.

Last night I was out with Claire (who I have fallen for all over again, and this time it's bitten her too.. what to do?) but we went our separate ways at the end of a delightful evening.

Tonight I'm seeing Judith, who I haven't seen in a while. We were chatting during the week and I half-jokingly suggested I should bring a blindfold. She responded to this very enthusiastically, so I'm bring all my mountaineering equipment (as Sam used to call it) with me in case. As I was going through my smut bag - hidden deep in my closet - I stumbled upon something unfamiliar, and remembered that I have to give Harriet back her buttplug. Next time I get my haircut.

All in all, it promises to be a busy week. I will, of course, keep you updated. You can expect a bit of a summary of who did what to whom, a lot of soul-searching about Claire, some musing about rough sex and Harriet. And I may end up having sex with a married man, and with a woman who's very particular about words and knew exactly what 'thredony' meant when I ran it by her.

No comments: