Saturday, November 8, 2008

Joan has a plan.

Joan just sent me an email. It's Saturday night, she's at home and clearly her mind's racing...
I've been having some very naughty thoughts..clearly its been tooo long

The players:
you, me, your 'fisting' acquaintance

The location:
your place (it could be mine as well..)

The scene:
i arrive at yours - we don't say much - we go straight to your bed.. you undress me - tie me up and blind fold me. You start feeling my body and teasing me. I hear the front door close and footsteps come towards the room. Another pair of hands is moving across my body. I shudder with excitement as my body tries to move under the restraints. Fingers, Fisting and Fucking... and filming. And I never see the acquaintances face (well until we watch the video!).
The other great thing is that she too has some 7D dried mango for me. I must be doing something right....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like the way Joan thinks. Now I have a plan of my own. . . .