Sunday, July 6, 2008

The best sex I've had this year was with my friend Tina. We've known each other for a year or so and had sex once or twice, fairly vanilla stuff. We then discovered during a lengthy msn chat one evening that we were both a bit more adventurous than we'd let on, and we hatched a plan.

She's in the habit of having a afternoon nap on the weekends, and when she does, she wears an eyeshade (like the ones on airplanes). Or, in other words, a blindfold.

So the plan was this. I'd come by while she was asleep (or maybe just pretending to be asleep.. works either way). I'd let myself in.

On the day in question, I had to go to a christening that morning, my best friend from high school, then after that a post-christening lunch. I was on fire... chatting with my friend, his father (who I hadn't seen since I was a skinny surly teen), his brother, flirting with his wife's friends. Then, after a while, I excused myself and left.

I got a cab to Tina's place, found the key she'd hidden outside, let myself in very quietly (just in case she really was asleep). I stood in her living room, took my shoes off, my shirt and pants and then quietly went into her bedroom and stood at the foot of her bed.

She looked to be fast asleep. I watched for a moment or two, then gently sat down at the bottom of her bed. I picked up the cover and slowly raised it. She was naked (as instructed), and lying on her side, facing away from me. Her top leg raised. I couldn't see her pussy but I could see her ass and her inner thigh. I moved the covers aside and watched her, then very gently ran my hands over her. She was, I knew, awake, but didn't acknowledge anything. I moved her legs further apart and touched her... she was very aroused.

She kept the blindfold on and pretended to still be half-asleep.. we didn't say anything. I ended up fucking her from behind and it had a real intensity to it that quite shocked me. I left her to sleep and let myself out. We later compared notes: we'd both been very agreeably surprised at how primal it had been.

No comments: