Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Ennui

Wednesday last week Sarah invited me to a cocktail party that was being given by some PR company in a nightclub, early evening. I went along, we had a couple of drinks, I snatched enough food off passing plates to pass for dinner, then we went back to my place and I fucked her as best I could. I wasn't particularly into it.

Then Saturday early evening Lisa came over. And, again, I wasn't particularly into it. This worries me a little - here I am on Saturday, I have a woman in may apartment. She's naked. She's up for pretty much anything I suggest... and part of me wishes I was doing something else.

But just as I start to worry (maybe this is it.. I've just lost interest in sex?) it all comes back. In the middle of all this I had a very strange but profoundly satisfying encounter with a (male) flight attendant on the Thursday. I won't go into the details.

1 comment:

thedirtyblonde said...

"I had a very strange but profoundly satisfying encounter with a (male) flight attendant on the Thursday. I won't go into the details."

It's always the ones I'm most curious about that you're most reticent about :-).