Tuesday, August 25, 2009

MMMMMMF

Late in the week I got a message from my friend Paul (the cop), wanting to know if I was free Sunday morning. I was, I replied, and asked what the deal was.

He knows a guy, he told me, who knows a woman who has a fantasy about being fucked by 3 or 4 men at once. And Sunday was her birthday and the guy was trying to organise it. Well, as you can imagine, I liked that idea a lot.

So on Sunday morning I went over to Pauls' place. When I arrived there woman in question was there with her friend (a nice guy, mid40s). There was Paul, me and two other guys, then another guy showed up. Paul had invited 6 guys on the basis that half of them wouldn't show up, but in the end we all turned up. We chatted for a bit then Paul's friend took the woman into the bedroom, then came out a minute later saying she was ready, or words to that effect.

She was lying on the bed, face-down with her ass raised a bit (pillow under her hips) and her legs spread. We were all still in the living-room, looking at her through the open door. The guys all looked at each other like they didn't know what to do, which does happen in these situations. I had taken my shoes off earlier, and within a matter of seconds I was naked (I'm not shy) and went in and started playing with her pussy while the other guys watched, then I slid a condom on and started fucking her. The other guys all wandered in and watched, then I asked whether anyone wanted to take over.

Anyway. We all took turns fucking her. She came a lot. It was great fun. She loved it. Afterwards Paul told me that the guy who'd brought her was his boss. Which is, when you think about it, kind of hot.

No comments: