Sunday, August 23, 2009

I do love a good booty call.

After the Night of Many Men (well, two men) I was interstate for a week and half and didn't really get up to much. I arrived back in Sydney late last Sunday night and as I was checking my emails and whatnot I logged onto MSN and was immediately chatted by Judith. She was at home, had had half a bottle of wine, her kids were at her ex-husband's and she was, she said, horny as hell. This is all about 11 o'clock on a Sunday night, and she wanted me to come over. My first instinct was to say no - which is what she expected, some variation on "too tired" or "too late' - but then I realised I was pretty horny too, so I said I'd be over in 20 minutes.

I suggested to her that what might be fun was that I should bring a blindfold, and she should leave the door unlocked. She should lie on the bad, facedown, half-naked. I'd come in quietly and without saying anything blindfold her and start ravishing her. And we'd go from there. I'd always known she was up for that sort of thing but we'd never done anything like that. She loved it, of course.

She told me she'd leave the front door unlocked, and that I should be able to open the front gate myself. Great...

I got there and discovered that I couldn't reach through the gate to turn the handle, so I had to rung her doorbell. There was a wait, then Judith saying "your hands are too big, aren't they?", and then by the time I'd got in to her place we both had the giggles. No blindfold, but lovely fucking.

Then, as usual the tug-of-war. We were having the usual post-coital cuddle (I can tolerate this. My mind wanders but I know they like it.) Then I said "I have to go" and of course she wanted me to stay the night but I'd been away from my place for a week and a half and I was very keen to wake up in my own bed, alone. She always does this and it annoys me. But this time I'd been a bit cunning. Instead of getting a cab over I'd picked up a car from the car-share pod just near my place and I'd only booked it for two hours. So I had to go.

The next day I got a text. She's figured out a way around the gate and big hands problem and wants to do the ravished-in-blindfold thing on Wednesday.

No comments: