Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Lisa. First night.

The week before last Lisa's husband went away interstate for a couple of days. The first night I went over to her place, she cooked me dinner, we had some coke and then had some fairly uninspired sex. Then, as we were having a post-coital drink and I was grinding my teeth from the very speedy coke, I remembered that she'd said her husband was a real pot-head.

I smoke pot about once a year and it makes me all paranoid and antisocial, but for some reason I was keen to have some right then and there. She ferreted around in his desk and found some and I had a very small amount (it's much stronger than the stuff I used to smoke when I was a teenager) and it had the usual effect. I became withdrawn, anxious, unable to speak. But at the same time, very sensitised to music and a bit peckish.

Then the strangest thing happened. She was lying next to me on the couch, and in a split second I went from silent paranoia to extreme horniness. I don't think I've ever had this before; I had an almost uncontrollable urge to fuck her and within what seemed like about 2 seconds I had my pants down around my ass and I had my cock in her and it was as though I had become my cock. The whole thing took us both a bit by surprise. I'm wondering whether the pot did some of it. I know it makes me very disconnected from people, maybe that's what it was. It made me selfish.

We carried on in this vein for a while, then collapsed on the bed, spent. We slept well together.

No comments: