Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Booty calls!

I was at the gym today with my trainer and my phone rang. I didn't pick it up because it was in my fucking gym locker - I'm not the sort of weiner who would carry a phone while I'm doing weights. As luck would have it, it was the one hour of today where I not only wasn't carrying my phone, I was actually busy.

It was David. He'd gotten a phone call from Horny Housewife (I can't think of a codename for her; that'll do) and she was in town with a friend and they'd gotten bored with shopping and both wanted to be fucked, hard. He called me, I wasn't around. When I spoke to him later on he said he'd done the best he could with just one cock. HH apparently asked him to see if he could find me, so I must have made an impression on her. I wasn't all that upset to have missed out on this one, I'm still a little under weather.

And then, as I was having my dinner I got a text from Natalie. "Natalie?", I hear you ask. I've played with her a few times (in fact, she was the reason I was a bit tender and sore in the groin the day I ended up fucking Claire) but I've not written about it. Not for any particular reason, but remember that I don't put everything in here. To get an estimate of how busy my sex life is, take the activity I report on in this blog and then gross it up by about 25%. Anyway. She was feeling horny and wanted to know if I wanted to have some fun. Normally I'd jump at the chance - she's an attractive woman in her early 30s, very amusing and completely unshockable. She wants to watch me being fucked by my friendly policeman. She wants to try watersports. She has an insatiable ass. And so on.

I regretfully said that I was out of commission for a day or two. Maybe Thursday... I will report back. In the meantime, I have a drink with Headhunter tomorrow after work, then a date of some kind with Claire.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thou art a busy bee if you don't report all of your sexual misgivings on here. Thing is, I probably only write about 50% of what happens to me, and sometime I'll only write about 20% of what happens to me over the course of a week.

May I ask you, are you equally attracted to men and women. I keep reading science papers saying bisexuality isn't real, but I don't believe that.

J said...

CHB -

Long-term average is about 60:40 towards women, but there have been times when I've been more the other way. I'm familiar with the argument that that there's no such thing as being bisexual. I've been told - sometimes quite vehemently - that I'm really gay and I'm just in denial.

It certainly doesn't feel like that. If I can be bothered I might write a post about it. I do have time on my hands....