Thursday, December 11, 2008

Back on deck.

I've turned down a couple of opportunities this week - Joan again, and Sarah. I'm busy and a bit stressed and not especially horny. Unlike me, I know.

Those of you who've been with me for a long time will remember the week I had 3 doctor-patient roleplays in one week, and how two of them involved married women and the other one was a married man. What a week. I speculated on here about the possibility of me and the married man (who I chat with once in a while on msn) giving married woman number 1 (the one who's not Sarah, let's call her Jane) a thorough going-over.

Well we finally organised it. It was going to be this afternoon. Dr Steve (the married guy) runs very hot and cold. We chat, he's very into it, then when we try to plan an actual meet he goes a bit flaky. I can understand this to a certain extent - he has a busy job and is married - but he doesn't return texts and emails and it all makes it a bit difficult.

This morning I texted him and I had the feeling that he wasn't going to be able to make it. So I rang the Friendly Policeman and explained the situation. He was on duty this afternoon, but as luck would have it, was working out of the police station just near my apartment. I told him to be at my place at 4.

I'm not going to go into much detail but here's a quick highlight: at one point, Friendly Policeman was fucking me while I was going down on Jane. Now, when I describe it like this it sounds fantastic, and she certainly loved it, but I found myself strangely unthrilled. Bizarre really. There I was, living out one of my all-time biggest fantasies (and ticking one of the few remaining items on my list) and I was a bit meh about the whole thing.

Luckily, Jane's husband keep calling her in a very stalker-ish way and she started to freak out and had to leave. She told us that she'd blurted out a couple of days ago to him, apropos of nothing in particular, that she'd like to have sex with other men. "Which other men?", he asked. "Lots of men.. at the same time" she answered and he didn't either 1) go completely mental or 2) get horny. He didn't respond at all and it's made me quite uneasy. Now she's starting to think he's following her. I told her that if my then-wife had said that to me I would first have thought it was a trap of some sort (yes I'm extremely cautious around her, but you would be too) but then, if I thought she was for real I would have started to get all sorts of ideas.... But, as she pointed out, I'm not at all like her husband.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you're back but the stress doesn't sound terribly good xxx.

Anonymous said...

What a boring dullard you really are.

J said...

That's a tautology.