Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Lunch with Lisa

Lisa and I had had a bit of a fuck-fest sheduled for Tuesday but when I told her I was unwell she insisted on taking me out for lunch (there's a pattern emerging here; one I rather like). She picked me up and we went off to a suburb in the inner west. We had lunch at a hole-in-the-wall vietnamese restaurant (pho tai nam for me, 9/10) and we talked about sex and food and money.

Apart from me she has one or two other casual sex partners (which reassures me; I'm always concerned she's getting a bit attached. But if she's married and fucking 2 or 3 other guys from time to time I figure that's less of an issue) and she's working on a plan to have us all over to her place one night when her husband's away in early August. She's very keen to have 4 or 5 men fucking her but she wants - not unreasonably - to make sure that they're all the sort of men who she'd be happy fucking, and who would understand the situation. On the way back we stopped at her house for a moment, and her dog was all over me. And people wonder why I don't like pets..

After this lunching and talking and driving around I was starting to feel exhausted (remember.. I have this lung thing. Which the doctor assures me isn't remotely serious and will go away. The doctor said I look very healthy, and I was wondering, not for the first time, whether he was cruising me). As she drove me home Lisa said something about how for her it's really important to have an emotional connection with the people she sleeps with, and that I'm the only one she feels like she has that with, and that the sex is amazing. And while I was a little flattered I was also slightly freaking out, especially when she turned to look at me like it was my turn to say something.

No comments: