Saturday, March 7, 2009

Just after lunch

I was at Tony's BBQ during the week, the one with the cops and firefighters and whatnot, and it was very good fun. I have a running joke with my ex about it; he imagines it (quite vividly) as a seething fuck-fest of hot masculine men; the reality's quite a bit tamer.

I was able to tell him the next day that I was, in fact, the first guy to get in the spa naked (there were a couple of guys in there already, but with speedos on), which he loved.

And then I told him that at one point, with 8 or 9 guys in the spa, someone starting asking each of us when was the last time (if ever) that we'd had sex with a woman (remember, this is a gay party). Please ask me, I thought.. and sure enough the question eventually came around to me. "Just after lunch", I said.

No comments: