Monday, March 2, 2009

Spitroast.

I was at the beach yesterday with Claire (who, you will no doubt remember, I'm always a bit in love with) and as we were lying there together she asked me:

Claire: So what about this woman you're seeing?
Me: (pause) err... which one?
Claire: The one you're sleeping with
Me (longer pause)
Claire (rolls her eyes), oh, sorry, I forgot.. "which one?"

So I told her about I'd been up to with my mate the cop and Tina, and where I was with Judith and Joan. And the married one I've started seeing (no, you haven't heard about her yet).

Claire liked the stuff about me and my cop mate and Tina, and she made a series of gestures with her hands, like she was playing with dolls. "What's it called again, when the woman has a cock in her mouth and one at the other end?".

I really couldn't do that with Claire.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why couldn't you do that with Claire?

J said...

DB - having sex with Claire one-on-one freaked me out a little bit, so I think that seeing her in the middle of a cock-fest might be a bit much for me.

But I have been thinking about it a bit. I know she likes the idea, and I guess one thing that would definitely be worse (pour moi) than me and another bloke sorting her out like that would be two other blokes doing it.

I will, of course, keep you posted.