Sunday, September 21, 2008

In which I spend a jolly weekend at the seaside.

I went down to Sarah's beachhouse, it's about 3 or 4 hours from the city. I went down Saturday morning, she picked me up at the station and drove me the rest of the way. I get a bit nervous when I'm out in the country. I think it's because I spent my early childhood on a farm and so rather than seeing the countryside as a scene of bucolic splendor I just see it as a threat. I'm so urban.

I'm tired so I'll just give you the highlights, in no particular order:

  • we had a lovely walk along the beach, and a swim
  • she had her first experience of anal sex (and she liked it ok, but i don't think it was mind-blowing for her like it was for Judith. Or Ooona for that matter.)
  • This morning I fucked her and then she cooked me breakfast (I did tell her afterwards that these things, in that order, do wonders for my inner caveman)
  • When her husband called - which he did twice - I was completely quiet
  • I fisted her. Again, she liked it ok, but not rolling-her-eyes-back blown away.
  • She told me that in the book she's writing, my character's "Richard". So I'm Dick. How appropriate.
  • She told me that when we'd first chatted online I'd been very blunt. I'd asked her "What's your body like", and when she said "voluptuous", I immediately asked "'voluptuous' as in curvy, or as in .... big?".
  • We both slept a lot

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that sounds like an absolutely perfect weekend.

-nycnewgirl