Saturday, August 16, 2008

OTK5

I was chatting online again last night with Dee, who is ,as I'm sure you'll recall, a young woman (late20s) who responded to a listing I placed in a Craigslist equivalent where I was looking for someone who wanted to be spanked.

She' s started opening up to me a lot more since we played that one time, and I suspect part of it is that we're fellow language pedants. I love that. She's the sort of person who's troubled by the use of the word 'enormity' to refer to size. As I am.

She told me she'd love to be spanked and fucked by 2 or 3 guys. No face-slapping, no hair-pulling. All done reasonably nicely. I will organize this when I get back....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Finally had the opportunity to come back and read through your previous entries. You certainly are the adventurous type. I like that in a man.