Monday, August 4, 2008

A Good Seeing-To

"Why so quiet?", I can almost hear you ask. I have a bit of a cold so I've had to stop the fucking (and the spanking and all the other stuff) for a few days. Normal service will be resumed later this week.

I read a couple of novels (one good, one bad), played a lot of music and caught up with a few friends. My best friend, the woman I'm falling in love with, took me out for a lovely breakfast on Saturday. We've known each other for about a year and a half, and in that time we've slowly gotten closer and closer. We see each other a couple of times a week and the way I can tell that I really like her is that I can spend hours with her without starting to feel antsy - with most other people after about an hour I start wishing I were somewhere else.

When we first met, I was in a relationship with a guy (the only time I've ever been in a relationship with another man), and one of the really neat things about that is that women would really relax around me. They'd tell me things they'd never tell a straight man. I learned a lot, and I started realising that women were more like men than I'd thought. Who knew?

My other insight came, strangely enough, from the world of man-to-man sex. I categorise myself as 'versatile', meaning that when it comes to fucking, sometimes I like give, sometimes I like to take. And if you're interested in what drives that, a lot of it depends on what the other guy's like. If he's more than a few years younger than me, I'm a top. If he's my age or older, and especially if he's very masculine, I'm a bottom.

And if I'm being fucked by a masculine older guy, it turns out that I really like the feeling that he's in charge, that he knows what he's doing. I love that idea that as he looks at me (and right now as I'm writing this, I'm thinking of someone in particular) no matter what he's saying or doing, what he's really thinking is that he wants to stuck his cock in me. And I absolutely love that feeling of almost being objectified, of being just the object of someone's lust.

Then I had my epiphany: what if women feel this? Yes, I know that sometimes they like tender, gentle love-making, but what if sometimes - or maybe most of the time - they really just want to be fucked.

Years ago, when I lived in London there was a quasi-reality TV show where they put cameras into a house and watched a couple for a week. Two 'relationship experts' gave commentary - to the viewing audience, not to the couple. At one point the couple had had a minor fight and were in the middle of making up. The male relationship expert said that the woman probably wanted to be made love to. The female expert interjected - and these are her exact words -
No, she wants to be taken upstairs and given a good seeing-to.

No comments: