Monday, October 5, 2009

Pilot.

I was chatting with a guy a couple of weeks ago on a gay site, and he had a rather intriguing proposition. He was in his early 50s, straightforward and articulate, and according to the pics on his profile was in good shape. He said he was a voyeur. We chatted a bit and worked out a plan.

So one day last week he came up to my place. He came in, and without either of us saying anything much, sat on a chair and watched as I undressed and started to masturbate. He was wearing a suit and was quite handsome, and as I played with my cock he kept encouraging me - asking me to change positions, do various things. All of which I was very happy to oblige. I'm an exhibitionist - but I'm a shy exhibitionist. I like to be asked.

We'll do it again.

2 comments:

XX said...

Oooo... I am liking your blog.. very much... check out mine - another blog about a secret life in Sydney...

Regards,
Salacious Soul

mark said...

That sounds like fun!