Thursday, September 24, 2009

Size

On the same site where I'd run into Kate, I saw a profile that piqued my interest. A 40yo woman who didn't say a lot except that she liked guys who were bi, and that she was looking for someone to fool around with. I messaged her, she called me.. we met last night.

I'll call her Keiko, she's Japanese. We had a drink and a chat and got on famously and then she asked "So, what do you want to do with me?", which I rather liked. I wasn't really in the mood to do anything last night, mostly on account of my having spent the better part of the afternoon fucking Lisa, so I said we should meet up when I get back from Melbourne. Which will be a week.

After I'd left I sent her a nice text saying that it had been a pleasure to meet her and that I was looking forward to having some fun and she sent me one back which I liked a lot...
Likewise. You've got a nice relaxed vibe, and nice hard biceps. I like your size. We're gonna have a good time. Call me when you're back.

No comments: