Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Who?

I sometimes go on cam on one of the adult sites I'm on. It's usually when I'm playing piano, or working or something, and I have the cam so that you can see my face and my upper body and not much else. And I leave it on while I do whatever it is that I'm doing, to see what washes up on the shore.

I can tell if people are watching me. It's often guys, but sometimes I get women. And once in a while, one of them will message me. And as often as not, if I get a message from a woman, it's someone who is (according to her profile) in her mid-20s, is horny and will do anything. And the message? Usually something like "show me your cock", or sometimes just "show cock".

I know that when it's something like this it's really a 50yo man with a bad combover. But I ask "do you have a cam? I need to see you to make sure you're not a guy", and they invariably respond with something along the lines they had a cam but it's broken and they'll get one next week, but in the meantime can they please see my cock...?

To which the answer is, of course, no. But what's fun about this is that if some 50yo man did message me and asked to see my cock there's a decent chance I'd oblige anyway.

No comments: