Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Lisa and me .. and then this other bloke shows up

Lisa came over today, and even before I started in on her she told me that she's been thinking a lot lately about being tied up.

I said "I have some stuff", which she said I had already told her before (she remembers every conversation we've had, apparently.. but I do that with Claire too). So I dragged my bag of what Sam used to call my 'mountaineering equipment' out of the closet and showed her the ropes. And the cuffs and whatnot. I couldn't tell whether she wanted to be tied up right then and there, but I wasn't in the mood. It's rather a lot of work and I haven't done it for ages.

I did, however, remember that I'd bought some of that double-sided bondage tape and I got that out and told her I'd never used it. And when I saw how her eyes lit up I suggested we could try (which was really just for me.. one day I'll have to use this stuff and I'll need to have at least a rough idea how it works). She put her arms out, wrists crossed in front of her and I rather inexpertly taped her up. And sure enough, she couldn't get out. I felt her up a bit while she was restrained, just as a bit of a teaser, but then released her and we had some very agreeable fun.

She had, at the start, before any of this told me about a fantasy that's been consuming her. The idea is roughly like this: she's at my place. She's blindfolded, possibly tied up or somehow restrained. And naked. Then there's a knock on the door. It's another guy... I let him in, he fucks her while I watch. Or maybe I join in. Then he goes.

Those of you with very good memories may remember that I nearly got this exact situation going with Harriet. It's a real favorite of mine. And the sort of thing I'd do all the time if I were a woman. (And it's probably a good thing that I'm not.)

I have a couple of possible candidates for this.


No comments: