Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Floor

I've not been completely idle while I've been on holidays. For the last few days I've been in another city, living in my ex-wife's house while she has the kids at the beach. I'm under strict orders not to have anyone over but the first night I was here I just couldn't resist.

Judith's in town as well, staying with her brother and doing family stuff. She sent me a message saying she was 'climbing the walls' and wondering if we could catch up. She doesn't have a place here, and either do I. But it occurred to me that it might be fun to break my ex-wife's rule. You know I like anything vaguely naughty. So Judith and I went out for a drink and dinner and then back here. We made out on the couch (teenager-style) at the end of which I was completely naked and she just had her panties on.

I pulled the crotch of her panties to one side and got my cock in her and started fucking her. But after a few strokes I realised I was about to come. This is very unusual for me but I hadn't come in a few days and I knew all day that I was superbly horny. I'd been tempted to warn her at dinner not to touch me anywhere below the neck just in case.

Luckily I had the presence of mind to pull out and I gave her cunt a pretty vigorous workout with my mouth and fingers and she came. I stuck my cock back in her again and she said "I want you to be rough with me, real rough" and I realised I had absolutely no idea how to be rough with her. But by then I'd come anyway so the show was over.

No comments: