Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Sam and Chris; Kate, Lisa and Keiko.

I was away for a week (after the pilot thing) and only got back on Sunday. I didn't get up to any mischief while I was away - the closest I got was going out one night with Sam and a couple of his friends. We went to a gay bar (well, gay-ish.. the Railway Hotel in Chapel St, on a Sunday night) and I realised that there were only 2 guys there I fancied at all. One was Sam (of course), and another was his friend Chris. As we were leaving, Chris said to me very quietly "you smell like a mechanic", and when I looked a little startled he quickly added that it was a good thing.

I stayed at Sam's that night, but there's no hanky-panky. Even when we were in a relationship the sex was a little strained and awkward. Which surprised me, as he's exactly the sort of guy I go for. He's like me.

I've made up for lost time since I've been back. Monday I saw Kate, then on Tuesday Lisa came over. Then tonight Keiko. Three women in three days, which is quite good if you're keeping score (as I clearly am at some level).

No comments: